A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Gladiabots is a tactical game in which you create the AI of your robots.
Craft your battle squad behavior carefully before sending it in this online competition for the title.
The game is currently available in early access on PC, Mac, Linux and Android (iOS coming when released).
/// THIS IS AN EARLY ACCESS VERSION OF THE GAME ///
This means that the game is still in development and may change a lot until its official release.
Buying it in this version means you get a discounted price (-50%) BUT ALSO that you accept its evolutive form.
- A unique concept allowing players to use their very own strategy
- An intuitive AI designing interface
- A very active community (see the leaderboards and the forums)
- Bad-ass robots getting obliterated for your viewing pleasure
- Cross-platform asynchronous multiplayer
- Website: http://gladiabots.com
- Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJpvHoHwRhM
- Let's play videos: http://letsplay.gladiabots.com
- Press coverage: http://press.gladiabots.com
- Community forum: http://community.gladiabots.com
- Roadmap: http://roadmap.gladiabots.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gladiabots
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Gladiabots/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||ai, competition, Mechs, Multiplayer, online, programming, PvP, Robots, Singleplayer, Tactical|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Interactive tutorial, One button|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: