A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
AI Driven Fighting Robots Competition
Create your own AI and watch your robots execute it in the arena.
Fix it, improve it and repeat until you outsmart all your opponents.
Winning isn’t a matter of how fast you click but how your AI really performs.
The game's unique AI system is both simple and powerful.
The unmatched strategic freedom it offers will put your creativity and tactical skills to the test.
|Published||Apr 20, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||ai, competition, Mechs, Multiplayer, online, programming, PvP, Robots, Singleplayer, Tactical|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Interactive tutorial, One button|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Google Play , Community, Twitter, Facebook|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Alpha 11.4 patch is there!6 days ago
- Gladiabots 10.3 is live!Oct 06, 2017
- Gladiabots 10.2 is out!Sep 26, 2017
- Get Gladiabots Alpha 10.1 now!Sep 21, 2017
- Alpha 10 is live!Sep 16, 2017
- Alpha 9.4Aug 27, 2017
- Gladiabots Alpha 9.3Aug 26, 2017
- Gladiabots Alpha 9.2 is here!Aug 22, 2017